Cafetto® Tevo is the first espresso machine cleaning tablet to be certified by an organic certification body. It is the safe, high performance cleaner for professional espresso machines using organic coffee.
Cafetto® Tevo is OMRI Listed for use in organic systems.
Registered by the BFA for use with organic coffee.
Cafetto® Tevo Mini is Registered to NSF standard P152.
150 x 2.5g tablet jars (carton code 27852 - 12 jars)
Daily Procedure to back-flush each delivery group:
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, & replace with blind filter.
- Add one Tevo MAXI Cleaning Tablet into the group handle & insert as if brewing espresso.
- Start cycle and allow running for 10 seconds to dissolve the tablet.
- Stop cycle and allow running for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 6 more times, run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well the blind filler under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start & stop cycle 10 times, run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing remove blind filter & insert regular filter.
- Brew & discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
Daily procedure to clean filters and group handles:
- Dissolve 2 Cleaning Tablets in 500ml of hot water from the machine's boiler.
- Soak group handles & filters for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.