Alkaline and Acidic Milk System Cleaning Powder Kit
Alkaline milk cleaners are very effective at dissolving most milk stone soiling using a combination of ingredients that break down fats and protein, as well as lifting particulates from the surface. Acidic milk cleaners target the mineral salts more than alkaline cleaners. Minerals, such as calcium and magnesium, in water and milk help bind the soil together and can increase adherence to surfaces.
Cafetto Milk System Clean Kit is packed with 6 cycles of both alkaline and acidic cleaners.
This milk kit provides everyday cleaning for a month with 1 acidic clean and 4 alkaline cleans for optimum cleaning result in milk systems.
For Milk Lines and Frothers
- Flush milk out of system with 500mL of fresh water.
- Add 1 sachet of Acidic (day 1) or Alkaline (day 2-5) 10g to 500mL (2 cups) warm water (75˚C) in a container or jug.
- Stir until powder is completely dissolved.
- Flush the entire solution through the milk system following the machine manufacturer’s cleaning instructions.
- Once the solution is dispensed, rinse the container. Fill the container with 1 litre (4 cups) of clean water and flush through the milk system to thoroughly rinse.