Alkaline Milk System Cleaning Powder
Contains 12 single use MFC® Powder Blue sachets for convenient and measured dosage every time.
Alkaline powder designed to clean and control milk stone in automatic machine milk lines and frothers.
MFC® Powder Blue is formulated to clean automatic coffee machine milk lines and frothers.
Regular use of MFC® Powder Blue will not only clean the milk system but also remove milk-stone from the lines and system components.
Recommended for daily use on machines and equipment with high volume milk use. Daily use will prevent a blocked milk system.
Quickly dissolves with warm water to make a low foaming cleaning solution.
Alternating cleans with MFC® Powder Red will provide an all-over clean for all milk components.
MFC® Powder Blue also leaves no trace of odour after rinsing.
TO CLEAN MILK LINES AND FROTHERS
- Flush milk out of system with 500mL of fresh water.
- Add 1 sachet to 500mL (2 cups) warm water in a container or jug.
- Stir until powder is completely dissolved.
- Flush the entire solution through the milk system following the machine manufacturer’s cleaning instructions.
- Once the solution is dispensed, rinse the container. Fill the container with 1 litre (4 cups) of clean water and flush through the milk system to thoroughly rinse.
TO CLEAN STEAM WAND
- Open steam valve after steaming milk to blow out any milk left in nozzle
- Use 1 sachet in 500mL warm water in a container
- Soak steam wand in MFC liquid for 15 minutes
- Purge and wipe clean with microfibre cloth