Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder
Espresso Clean Sachet Pack contains 18 single use sachets for convenient and measured dosage every time.
A rapidly soluble and free-rinsing formulation that removes coffee oils, grounds and stains.
Improves flavour and aroma of espresso.
Leaves no trace of odour.
PROCEDURE TO BACKFLUSH EACH DELIVERY GROUP
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with blind filter.
- For daily cleaning add 1 Espresso Clean® sachet into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 Espresso Clean® sachets.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times - run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times - run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
- Remove blind filter and insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
PROCEDURE TO CLEAN FILTERS AND GROUP HANDLES
- Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 Espresso Clean® Espresso Machine Cleaner sachets for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.